Since we’re here together, I’d really like to tell you about this thing.
The Truthfairy Experience™ starts here. It’s a place for women to heal, connect and expand. It’s a growth experience I dreamed of and then created because there wasn’t one like it, and it seemed long overdue. It’s what I always longed for and came to discover, I wasn’t alone.
Why me? I’ve worn out that question on myself many times and the short answer is:
It’s why I’m here, and it’s why I survived.
True Story #1: It wasn’t easy convincing myself that I was up for the job until I thought long and hard about how much we all deserve and need to discover our Truth. We need it to be fully in the world–as we were meant to be.
And, I gotta tell ya, along my own Yellow Brick Road adventure, I discovered I’m not alone in the search for signs of aware, awakened, and compassionate female life forms who are interested in getting to the Truth about themselves and their relationships with others; specifically, and especially those who are no longer satisfied with pretending not to know what they know. The truth is, we need one another now, more than ever before.
The Truth is, there is more for you. More for all of us.
It’s time women learn how to speak and express their Truth without fear. You have more to say. It’s up to you to speak. If you’re up for the journey to dive deeper and higher, if you’re ready to start connecting with yourself and others in ways you have never experienced before, you’re my kind of gal.
Are We Your Kind?
- Are you open to seeing yourself?
- Do you suspect there’s more for you to be/do/live in this lifetime?
- Tired of pretending you’re absolutely glued-together (like all the other women you “know” about)?
- Ever wondered if you’re riding the crazy train and no one else is noticing but you?
- Hell-bent on getting down to business about who in the world you are?
- You’re ready to face yourself, get to know yourself and start claiming the life you are meant to live.
Yep. You fit right in.
- Are you happy to JUST COUNT THE DAYS until your next mani-pedi?
- Is your identity happily (yet, tediously) tied to your ZIP CODE, your social engagements, the make and model of your car or the newest GIVENCHY bag you’ll have before anyone else?
- Is GOSSIP your gig and do you look forward to spilling it and hearing more over your next round of coffee or Cosmos?
- Do you automatically refer to her as “THAT B*TCH” when you aren’t getting along with other women?
- Do you feel like IGNORANCE is a bountiful BLISS that everyone should ride through, waving at the peasants from a sparkle-dusted unicorn?
- Does “feeling better” mean your lawyer has cleaned up that nasty little mess left over from those bullsh*t DWI’s?
- You are satisfied and/or justified/quite content with all or any of the above?
You won’t find us interesting.
writ·er | vi·sion·ar·y | cat·a·lyst
Donna Syed is the author of Truthfairy Field Guide: No Guru Required, the visionary designer of Be. Do. Live.®, Truthfairy training experiences, and Awaken Women Dance™. Every working part of this adventure was designed for women who are seeking more from their life journeys. Her interactive designs take journey-seekers on the “deep swim” of self-acceptance and enrichment. A victor over child abuse, spousal abuse, and poverty, Donna brings forth the experiences and knowledge to lead women on the path to wholeness and purpose, inspiring them to fold-in and experience the power of Choice, Truth and Trust that leads to the freedom and pathways of their ultimate purpose and vision.
Donna’s gifts include advocacy and innovation specializing in women who find themselves disenfranchised, yet determined seekers of Truth, freedom + upward transition.
Somatic Dance Trainer, Experiential Training Designer, Author, Contributing Writer for PsychCentral | World of Psychology, Crisis Response Care, and the Huffington Post, Algebra Lover, Logophile, Research Geek, Parking Space Pull-Through Protestor, Book Buzzsaw, Period Fashion Drooler, Laughing Foot-Clapper (with a side of snort), Wisdom Seeker, Lesson Learner–but otherwise, and foremost, just Donna Syed.
The North Arrow | Be. Do. Live.®
Truth | Trust | Power of Real
The North Arrow | Be. Do. Live.® designs “Get There Faster” experiential trainings for women who are seeking to dive into their Design, their Journey, their Awareness, Truth, Trust and Connectivity. It’s safe to look, to discuss, to envision, to speak, to see and be seen.
That’s why we’re here. All of us.